A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    Before The Devil Knows You're Dead


    Hmmmm. Here's something I've thought about extensively, however I can't help but wonder how much money they'll spend on this. It's relevant because it seems this study serves the people who are alive and well. Maybe we can spend more money on health care for those with none. Then THEY might not have a death experience. I guess I just don't see how the study is really going to help except for defining a specific formula that will assist insurance companies and hospitals in deciding how to define a "merciful death" in the pamphlets they may or may not give distraught family members who may or may not have a difficult decision to make.

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:41 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home