A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, September 06, 2008

    Why I Love Network TV and What To Do About It

    It's obvious why these 911 Tapes - "Teens Freezing to Death on Crystal Meth" is and will always be hilarious examples of natural selection.

    I would like to point out some things consider before signing up for some "search party" that's not really a party. "Are there any tapes I can listen to of the people we're looking for? Do the circumstances make ANY sense? Why wouldn't the cult members, Native Americans or African Americans help them?" Because if the Native Americans, the cult members AND the African Americans wouldn't help them, would I?

    This only reinforces my belief that we can't really blame the drugs now people, can we?

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:26 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home