A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Wednesday, October 29, 2008

    Makin' A List...


    For all of you who didn't know that Christmas has now been approved to start in Sept., here's one thing that almost seems worth your money. It's published independently, but it's being distributed by the corporation of Barnes and Noble. Methinks this will likely disappoint 80% or so of the population that would buy it because it's not what they want it to be, but isn't that the nature of this beast?

    Did I ever tell you I went, and by went I mean paid to see, to the Old Man's "speaking engagement"? The term "speaking" is loose, but consarnit, he was there, engaging. I cannot say w/ absolute certainty that he was three sheets to the wind, but I believe he was. He had his handlers assist a young lady from the audience to his dressing room in the middle of the "engagement". He also was about to accept a nitrous balloon from an audience member before a handler quickly intervened, much to his dissatisfaction. In the moment, it was not what I wanted it to be, but I now see it was what it was. A great, and possibly lucrative, way for him to shake his moneymaker in the most simple way, to an adoring demographic w/ disposable income. Admirable, really. I don't think he didn't deserve my money. Mr. Thompson, how we do miss you, especially now.

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 7:57 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home