A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Wednesday, October 29, 2008

    Swordfight w/out A Beard

    Uh, gents it's probably good if you stop reading right now.

    OMG. Marc Jacobs hired Tom Ford as an assistant at Perry Ellis?! How did I not know this? Should I LOL or PMP (an acronym that I'm trying to make famous: Pee My Pants. Has it been done? Oh, of course it has. I haven't had an original idea in years.). Maybe I'll just do both. Also not original.

    Under the same high fashion faggotry guise, is it not at least little slap in the face to the proles that Dita Von Teese's Halloween Costume is...not?

    "For Halloween, I'm going to look like a normal girl, put some bronzer on, some spray tan on and wear some jeans. People will ask me where my costume is!

    I would never do this in normal life, that's why I'll do it at Halloween. It's a bit funny and people think I'm not wearing a costume but I really am."

    No. I am not John Galliano's latest muse, nor have I ever sat in a huge martini glass, NOR had sex or lived with with Marilyn Manson (ew!), but if HAD, I wouldn't openly mock the normals for their meager attempts at beauty or comfort. In a moment of unusual, unlady-like behaviour, Miz Von Teese has made herself quite the ugly swan. I'm generally a fan, but this is a definite case of breaking the first tenet of lady-like behaviour: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. And that goes for ladies of all kinds, sorts and classes. The sound of a check cashing is silent, Dita.


    Ok, it's now safe for everyone to start reading again.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 11:56 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home