A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Wednesday, January 28, 2009

    Bailout


    Here's my idea for the bailout. Every homeowner gets at least 3% off their existing mortgage for their primary residence. More if you have a compelling story and are a creative writer. If you own more than that, you're on your own with those. It seems that they want to discourage fraudulent mortgage holders and I'm not sure why this wouldn't work. It seems abundantly clear to me that giving banks more money isn't going to help individual Americans. Instead of giving banks more money, how about getting off the backs of the consumers? More money is being printed? I'm not feeling financial relief. Should I hang out and wait? Refinancing now is stupid because the costs of setting up & executing could cost as much as you'd save. It's the fucking wild west right now in the mortgage market. NO ONE knows what's going on, what to do, or how to handle panic. Banks are turning this into a country of losers.

    Now, if I could just figure out how to tell someone who can do something about my plan, so they can officially tell me why it can't be done.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 5:07 PM 

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    good point

    11:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home