A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, January 18, 2009

    Finally the Make Up Reparations!


    The long fabled Make Up Reparations are being distributed starting Jan. 20, 2009!! OMG. I'm parking my car in the garage downtown and not coming back 'til my bag is FULL. I'm bringing water and a power bar for this full contact event. Here's the stores:
    • Bergdorf Goodman, Bergner’s, Bloomingdale’s, Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Dillard’s, Gottschalks, Herberger’s, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Parisian, Saks Fifth Avenue, Younkers
    1 free item per high end BRAND!! A big screw you to Estee Lauder for withholding the MAC goodies, but that's ok. I will survive. Lasts only as long as supplies last and there's no gender based discrimination, so guess where my old man is going to be on the 20th? Besides I've sent him to a cosmetics counter or two to feed my habit. Finally, something to off set the costs of the Chanel Nail Polish and Exceptionnel De Chanel Mascara I adore!!

    Labels: , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 6:34 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home