A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, May 31, 2009

    Assholes AND Morons: George Tiller Assassinated

    I typically reserve the word "moron" for the most private and candid of conversations had in hushed voices with close friends when I'm judging a moron &/or asshole harshly. I can keep my hater-ade to a dull roar, but this is just plain terrorism. And terrorism against women to boot. Murdering Dr. George Tiller was stupid, a waste, and one less option for women who are asking for help. And it makes me more scared than before of middle America. See? It's totally working.

    I am so disappointed that, as a nation, we haven't changed much at all. Homeland Security should be ALL over this. This is the kind of "unsafe" that makes people who don't believe in guns think about why they might need one.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 11:14 AM 

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    not sure what you're getting at

    12:18 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home