A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, November 11, 2006

    Nanny Baby Cam

    I've heard a lot about the Nanny Cam but I propose the said device should be used by parents to see what their baby is doing to it's care takers. This documentation goes hand in hand w/ the inevitable CPS call when someone finally calls CPS because there's a baby screaming bloody murder at the drop of the hat. Thank you Uncle B for reassuring me that when CPS does show up, it's ok to point at the baby and say, "There he is!! What took you guys so long? I thought you would never come! Oh, that screaming, it was obviously me. Look at this video."

    Shove that AV plug into the bear's ass and prove your innocence WEEDS style. Smart Aunties and Uncles keep all the bases covered.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:30 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home