A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, December 08, 2006

    Four Babies and Beyonce Lies?

    Ok, I didn't see the point in discussing the insane nature of Paris Hilton wanting four kids before she's 30, but why not? She doesn't have unpredictable "celebrity money", she has FAMILY MONEY, which is an entirely different animal. Don't get it twisted. When Fergie (32. Are you sure?) is your waitress this evening, Paris will still have a bottomless bank account. She can actually afford four kids and even if the kids NEVER had any contact w/ anyone in the Hilton family, they would be loved by a mind boggling, insanely well paid, team of nannies. That's the difference between a nanny and a baby sitter. Just imagine the jobs this could create in California. And as for four kids? I've heard the birth of each baby ages the mother 10 years because it's so stressful on the body, not mention the vagizzle. Get down with your bad self, Paris. Though I'm not sure ANY of the math in this equation works, please fulfill yourself four times before age 30 because that would put you right around your mid 70's. Follow through on this good idea!! Who's going to help her install a carseat in her awesome car? Oh, right. SOMEONE ELSE.

    ...Yes...someone else... Now this makes sense to me. As a chronic age liar and nobody, I get it. Beyonce has the right to lie. She also runs the risk of being discovered. I'm 32 also!!... just like my never-say-die girl, Fergie. I can honestly say I don't care if Beyonce lies about her age. She can do whatever she does and it seems like it's working as much as it ever did. I guess it might have mattered five or six years ago, but she's paid now. I don't see the truth working against her.

    Babies lie about their age all the time. Pretending they can't talk and all...Wah... I'm a baby...I can't talk...I'm cute. I've heard all the excuses.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:53 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home