A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Thursday, November 30, 2006

    Snatch


    Britney's snatch makes babies cry. I tested it myself.

    I actually think this might be a brilliant and calculated move to refocus the paparazzi. Paris and Nicole appear to be very classy lassies compared to the New Mess on the Block. You know things are not going that well when Aunt Paris has to literally hold your legs closed. She is a tried and true party professional, after all. She just has a more experienced team of handlers to supress her vag. Ewww.

    Our little baby also has a team of handlers, but he doesn't produce any upskirt shots AND though he doesn't neccesarily like it, his junk is covered by a diaper. It makes spin control pretty easy.

    ASIDE: We are not just techo-peasants. We are peasants in real life too, so you can see why I'm noting how nice the interior of that car is. I would live in there. The people who own cars like that wouldn't even consider luxuriously taking a 10 minute nap in one. I guess that's the difference between the rich and the poor. That and a lot of money.


    picture boosted from thesuperficial.com who also boosted it from someone else.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 11:43 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home