A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, January 08, 2007

    Early Forecast 2007

    Seems like there's been overwhelming reports that 2007 is actually feeling pretty good. I'm kinda a flat line so I'm going to go ahead and pick up what my friends have been putting down. As you may know, I'm not an every day blogger. I mean, I don't post every day because I don't have that much to say on the daily tasks of being an Aunt & I feel comfortable w/ that. I can say our little baby is crawling, vocalizing loud gibberish and grabbing Auntie things like hell. Yikes. I don't want 2007 the year a baby blackmailed me. Getting bested by an infant is not on my agenda. He seems amenable to watching the 37 in. plasma screen for an agreeable 25% of the time. I know exactly what channel PBS Kids is on, though he apparently likes Animal Planet more. Our tastes in TV are quite similar except I like OZ and he doesn't.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 3:29 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home