A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, April 29, 2008

    Austria...What. The. Fuck.


    Listen. I know people have problems. I so get it. But Josef Fritzl takes the fucking cake. This guy is evil and what?...He's from Austria? You know, the History Channel told me about this kind of weirdness around WWII...in what country? I would have only more surprised if this happened in Florida. Cancel my subscription because I'm done w/ Austria's issues. No one can tell me some very frightening collusion is not going on there. The family allegedly lived in an APARTMENT building. The more you read about this Sick Fuck, the more you can really condone execution style shootings. At this time, he can only be jailed for 15 years. Whatever. Maybe his old ass should live in his cellar if no one's going to just assassinate this fucker.

    Also screw you American media for not covering this terrible story. Please, let's hear more about Miley Cyrus.

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:45 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home