A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, May 31, 2009

    Pandering to Paris


    I try not to pander much to the whims of paps and Paris, but these pictures just never get old for me. It's part my astigmatism and part the fatigue of staring a screen for hours, but it always looks like a giant dildo to me. A dick in her hand that matches the dick on her face. Or maybe I'm just slow but it's always good for a laugh in my book. It also seems to me that maybe her stylist hates her & she has no friends because who would let her leave the house with that? She could carry any bag she desires and I'm sure she has quite the collection, but no one said "hey, that bag is just terrible and unnecessary."

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:22 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home