A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, June 26, 2009

    Before The Lie Becomes the Truth


    This starts with a moving tribute to the pop melding of uniquely analog talent in a very digital world. Which brings me to the second thing that kinda alarmed me further. I was on a mobile with C, when I received a chat from E who told me the news and G, as did countless others including myself, immediately turned to our computers for confirmation. Twitter stuttered. The dismayed collective conscience machine could not comprehend that a little part of itself had died. And a computer told me about it.

    Click here to see what the search "Michael Jackson Jacket" currently yields on Ebay. I'll reference my previous post re: the Thriller Wedding Dance as a prime example of how an old school meme manifests itself here and here from the Amish on You Tube. Unfortunately, I found no viable Wedding Moonwalks presumably because these are white people. And maybe we can lay off the toxicology reports since our collective memory won't care anymore by the time it's conclusive. It's called good taste and it's a dying institution.

    Farrah Fawcett passed yesterday & Ali Akbar Kahn pushed up daisies about a week ago. A computer told me that too.

    Also, what. is. up. with the Germans?

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 1:10 PM 

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice!
    @1:31 is bad ass/

    2:53 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm impressed w/ the skill @ 0:42. In boots!

    10:28 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Boba Fette!!

    7:07 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home