A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, June 07, 2009

    Pride Month 1.0

    last night @ the Fresh Meat Reception @ the LBGT Center I got my picture taken to represent the community. Apparantly it had something to do with my shoes & my sparkling personality. And although no set of letters accurately describes me, it's an honor to "represent"! Just ask my man who couldn't figure out which bathroom to use. I said "all of them". Upon his return he said he "got lucky" & I said "I'm going to get that last piece of cake". True story.

    Oh and the accidental death of David Carradine is not negatively impacting the community according to the buzz.

    BTW, did you know they added a new letter to the LBGT mix? It's "Q" in question is for QUESTIONING. I am definitely a questioning being, but perhaps not in the way it's proposed. SSSShhh. Don't tell anyone.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 9:07 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home