A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, June 29, 2009

    News of the Weird - Monday Edition


    I could not be more surprised that Billy Mays has passed. Did not see that coming. I personally enjoyed his bigger than life attempts to sell me something. I watched all his infomercials all the way through numerous times. I was transfixed. I also watched the Discovery show Pitchmen. I didn't even feel like choosing between him and Vince because as far as I'm concerned, I have enough room in my heart for 2 crazed pitchmen. Billy was astonishingly the more classy of the two. I will miss his royal boisterousness yelling at me at all hours of the day. As for the way he went, if it's a subdural hematoma, then good for him. He had a headache, he kissed his wife goodnight and he went to sleep. Done. Hey, no one wants to die, but on the scale of traumatic deaths, I'd take that one. I found his presence to be more relevant to me in the past 15 years than that of Michael Jackson. Completely different level, but more current. I will miss seeing him. That dead at 50 thing is pretty spooky too.

    Here's a link to the Wall St. Journal page that's All Things Madoff since today he's be sentenced to a mere 150 years which is an insult because he's already 71. His Foundation could only come up w/ 1.2 of the missing 13.2 BILLION. I say look a little harder. What. An. Asshole. Why was he not sentenced to live in the most economically distressed part of Michigan for the rest of his life with $500./mo.?

    This is just a cool video. How do you do that?

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:33 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home