A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, November 13, 2006

    Musical Re-Up Monday

    Monday note: Don't forget your birth control pill.

    I'm a pretty big fan of Hip Hop now because chicks and our baby can quietly respond to loops and beats...Did I mention bass. Bass is good. Our baby likes Master Ace for some reason.

    But like languages, I'm starting early. We like to keep our baby's mix fresh. Our baby gives these records 5 diapers up. One of the great things about these sites is the plethora of clip art that make the best onesies ever. Perhaps I should do a clip show of our onesies collection. A clip show best left to day when I'm less busy.

    Completely unrelated: Have you seen the new Christina Aguilera video for "HURT"? I feel very confused that a Father encourages his Child to become a carny. I guess a carny is as good a job as any for her.


    Great baby listening:
    Sonic Youth - Rather Ripped. All good.

    The Blow - PAPER TELEVISION. Serious melodic noise that I could listen to all the time.


    Pajo - 1968. We've been fans for what seems like an eternity.

    McLusky - Mcluskyism. Was there ever a band I so loved? Their attention demanding music ade me feel high when I wasn't.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 9:11 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home