A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Wednesday, January 10, 2007

    Live from SF...It's MAC WORLD!!

    Today a certain fun loving Aunt crashed MAC World and is now using the "Blogger's Lounge", or whatever this is, to write. Really the iPOD w/ a phone is the only thing I saw that could be remotely helpful in aunting technology. One less item in the bag is significant. However, the prognosis of me actually buying this magical unicorn of a phone is pretty fucking remote. $600 and Cingular's proprietary network are two strikes as far as I'm concerned. Some "lounge" this is.. There aren't even any free alcoholic beverages. I'm going to look for the Maxell bus because they have the best stickers. OH, BTW, there are NO strollers or carriages allowed here. I believe that's discriminatory.

    Anyhoo, I'll check back w/ you later from the filthy bowels of Hogwort's dungeon. Geek love & I'm out.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 3:11 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home