A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, February 20, 2009

    Academy 2.0

    I also have to say it's a sorry situation that there's not one nomination for Pineapple Express. I am 100% serious. Good writing, funny, violent AND features a process server. Benjamin Button? C'mon, now. Do not make me LOL.

    I am also officially endorsing Danny McBride, from the aforementioned Pineapple Express, in Eastbound and Down. Hilarious.

    It's some kind of lame that James Franco has not really been recognized as the cinematic chameleon he is. His range is impressive and expansive. Stoner, bad guy, Gucci model, gay. It's all good. Here's hoping he doesn't get "Bill Murray-ed" by the Academy.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:21 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home