A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, February 09, 2009

    Christian Bale-Out 3.0 Academy Awards Edition

    I just like Christian Bale's attitude so much. Christian, I am very disappointed in your apology. I really am. Despite this flaw, I still tried to download your angry words as a my new ring tone. I failed & I think I just got charged $2.00 .

    I think Christian is not really sorry about verbally abusing the DP. He's sorry he got recorded.

    I saw Slumdog Millionaire. NOT nearly as gratifying as Christian's 5+ minutes of audio. SO many people told me I would like this. I did not. Well, it's just not as great of a movie as I was told it was & certainly not an Oscar heavy hitter. If it is, I would like to nominate Midnight Express because that's a great movie. I really am slowing down on Academy Awards consumption because I already saw The Wrestler. I don't think I'm going to see a movie that gets down to business like that. My last effort will be Frost/Nixon. I think I'll like it better than Slumdog Millionaire. I'm all in on The Wrestler.

    Oh, I guess my real last effort will be the sheet cake that's been ordered for Academy Awards night that says "Congratulations, Harvey Milk!!" with rainbow balloons on it. If you don't believe me, I'll post a picture after I pick it up.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 7:39 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home