A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, February 20, 2009

    Chimpanzees and Xanax


    I imagine you know how I feel about sharing your Xanax with a chimpanzee. I will only say there is a very comprehensive page about the fate of Travis here. Maybe he went batshit because he was treated like a son instead of a pet. Or maybe it was because he was treated like a pet. Either way, I'm pretty clear the wrong being died. The "animal" always gets screwed in these situations. I heard the lady in critical condition lost the use of her hands. You don't say...

    I also recommend checking out the comments people leave about this story. Hilarious!

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 3:44 PM 

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah. giving your goddamn 200lb chimp drugs and alcohol (yeah she fed this chimp wine) and let her drive her car. what the fuck?

    I feel real bad for the lady that got her face mutilated, but the owner of the chimp is clearly a nutjob who probably taught the chimp to do her on a regular basis.

    Think about it, what a freaking wierdo that owner lady is. It is illegal to own a primate over 50lb in that state.

    whaddayagonnado?
    shit happens and then you die.

    STUPID HUMANS!!!!!

    -O.Anger

    5:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home