A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Thursday, February 26, 2009

    Commitment To The Original


    This is a commitment to a look. A total look and I assume, lifestyle. He's going farther than my 10 year plan of simply being a presence for 10+ years before you're recognized on a large scale. His game is way more stepped up. The 30-40 year plan is what's going on here. I am neither appalled, nor overjoyed. I am impressed and surprised he hasn't changed or "updated" his look. It also tells me Robert Smith is showing no sign giving up anytime soon. No leaving the party early for Robert Smith. Oh and no Dockers and a belt like Morrisey. No, that kind of deconstruction is depressing. Robert Smith's black tunics cover that midlife spread in a much more flattering manner.

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 2:04 PM 

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Hilts said...

    He did have that very short haircut circaa 1989 or so.

    10:45 AM  
    Blogger AmyB said...

    If only he would button his shirt a bit and not wear so many necklaces... Eyeliner still looks smashing.

    3:01 PM  
    Blogger spiderhole consumer said...

    The short hair cut was still true to his variation on a theme. And buttoning the shirt, etc. I don't think I could bring myself to critique his look. I mean, I've been wearing basically the same red lipstick since I was 17. I really don't have a lot of stones to throw here.

    10:19 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home