A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, February 28, 2009

    Wonder Con 2009: Wow


    So I went to WonderCon and I still have one day to go. Wow. It was more than I could have imagined in many regards. There are also more REAL LIFE Commitments To The Original. I saw Bobba Fette and Storm Troopers. Fucking A. Will be back with pictures and other stuff for the 'zine. I promise. Oh and I saw Douglas Wolk there & Keith Knight! Yay!

    Downer Update: Due to circumstances beyond my control, I ended up not making it on Sunday. No one is more disappointed than I. However, I still have pictures and notes that will get used.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 4:17 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home