A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    Smoking In Hawaii

    I love pictures of celebrities smoking. It's better if they're smoking pot, Kristin Stewart, but I'll accept cigarettes. It's enjoyable to me because I know they do crazy things to stay thin, maintain their "image" and remain frozen-in-time good looking, but they have to do it while secretly smoking. That might be the hardest part of the job. I would have posted a pic of Britney Spears smoking but where's the mystique?

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:31 AM 

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    smoking instead of eating is soooo last century

    10:52 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    is she with gene ween in that photo?

    11:28 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home