A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, November 20, 2006

    Baby Stink Breath

    I know it's good for the baby & apparently he likes it, but soy based formula causes BABY STINK BREATH. The smell is...language, language...terrible. I figured we'd have about 15 - 17th years before he started smelling from both his cry hole and ass, but no.

    I recommend a thorough wiping down with a dryer sheet and some Binaca. Just kidding. It's never too soon introduce the baby toothbrush thing.

    I am so glad I'm not lactose intolerant.

    Diapers. What kind are best? After checking in w/ some part time employee Moms at Target and a couple of other Moms, CostCo's Kirkland diapers are the shizzle. $29.99 for 184 disposable diapers (though I am not the biggest fan of disposable diapers). PERFECT!! Because diapers are the ONLY thing I will buy for any baby/child related gifts. No cute outfits, unless I make the onesie myself, no toys, blankets, layettes, nothing adorable. Unless I can start using a crisp linen baby outfit that costs more than I would spend on my outfit is something I can use to wipe an ass or use as a diaper, I can't in good conscience, encourage the baby industry. That's why babies get Burger King Chicken Fingers. Trust me, the cute outfits are an option. The diaper is a REQUIREMENT. Diapers will always get used. All that other stuff is the domain of Grand Parents, Parents, wealthy friends...everyone else.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 11:45 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home