A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, November 20, 2006

    PG-13 Monday: Ashanti is a cheerleader

    Did you take your recommended daily handful of birth control pills today? Ok. Go do that now because I don't want you to forget.

    If VH1 plays that dumb ass song by Hinder again, I don't know if I can be responsible for my actions. The sooner I destroy this TV the faster we'll be consumers for a big, ridiculous flat screen. CANNOT wait. I guess that's the kind of thing that made my old man only watch BET. And he's not B.

    PG-13 movies. "Family" movies. I will only step to PG-13 movies under duress (unless there are EXCEPTIONALLY hot, young adults in various stages of cheerleading
    undress), on DVD because I'm an adult. I want to see excessive sex, drug use, violence and adult plots. Except for the one time in many years that I was fooled because I wasn't paying attention. The Illusionist. Angry... Jessica Biel is not too good to show her ass. I actually think she might owe it to the lesbians. That's how I ended up there in a round about way. Fellow aunts wanted to see Jessica Biel's ass and I wanted to see Edward Norton &/or his ass. It was weak for EVERYONE. Not charming, twisted or clever and no fucking. That almost describes The Last King of Scotland, which was rated R. Yeah, I know. Not the popular consensus. The Academy can just give Forrest Whittaker what they owe him and not fuck it up like they did w/ Bill Murray.

    SISYPHUS-IAN REMINDER: Don't ever forget, if you're not married &/or w/ children, you're becoming systematically and increasingly irrelevant in American culture. I'm not telling you something you didn't know already, right? It's your reponsibility to keep yourself relevant and visible.

    Happy Monday!!

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:41 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home