A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, November 17, 2006

    PlayStation 3 Premier, Tommy Lee & the Second World

    An Aunt with a punctuality and shopping issue is a conflicted Aunt. I am late like Snoop is holding. I try to tweek and adjust my habits and ways, but I'm organically, predictably late.



    Last night was the PlayStation 3 release @ the Metreon and the Tommy Lee appearance at Bloomindale's San Francisco. I had ancillary intel on the camping minions @ the Metreon and no knowledge of the Tommy Lee shilling at Bloomingdale's. Error. When faced w/ a plethora of X factors, several ethical dillemas occur. Driving is a whole different racket when there's a baby in the car. I can't drive like I'm alone. Related: I never answer the phone when I'm driving. Even when I know there's a warranted ass chewing on the other end.


    There were thousands of people outside the Metreon trying to plug themselves in to their blissfully created Second Lives on the Super Hero of Consoles: the PS3 and they were driving too. And frothing at the mouth. I will address Gold Farming later. Though I had seen the clip about the wanton gamers in waiting, I did not know the release was at 12:01 A.M. on the 17th. Traffic was off the chain. I would like to check the PS3 eventually but I know I'll never use or need all the things it does. I heard it finds you a parking space, gives you a massage, cleans the house, gets the Baby home when you're incapacitated and cooks a fine dinner. In fact it's the kind of purchase that makes everything you already own obsolete. This means I'm old.

    Naturally, because I was already running late, The Bloomingdale's exit we needed was blocked by a heavily guarded Tommy Lee appearance and a flurry of super skinny, severe looking PR hotties w/ clip boards and consumers with camera phones. He still looks good. The American Keith Richards? Ok, I don't want to tarnish Keith's long running achievements... Anyhoo, the hustle was worth the full sized Tommy Lee w/ baby pic.

    What's the point of living in a city if the universe can't occasionally give you the gift of an unscheduled PS3 sausage fest and Tommy Lee in two city blocks?

    Back to the Second World. This is a HUGE phenomenon and clears billions of real life, hold it in your hand money. Heretofore, untaxed money. I know the IRS is hot to figure out of how to tax the crap out these real world transactions. I see the weakness of character most people possess in real life, there's no reason it won't keep growing. Get in there, Digital Frontier Foundation and defend the rights of virtual commodities manifesting money in THIS WORLD.


    Chinese Gold Farmers Preview

    Maximize your baby's earning potential early w/ this fresh vocation. Work from the home and cry @ the same time. Also great for sharpening up hand - eye coordination. Cash preferred, or if you have to, US Postal Money orders as payment. No wonder America is fated to be China's bitch. Instead of trying to maintain the illusion of the middle class, ketchup. There are things going and people who can actually do something that are actively anihilating all the things the middle class thinks it deserves.

    Can you feed a real life family w/ virtual gold and a codpiece?

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:33 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home