A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, January 12, 2007

    Mac World 2.0

    The only other redeeming factor @ Mac World, besides the stickers, was the beers. Even that is tenuous because 2 beers cost me $13.50 USD. Screw you, geeks.

    BTW, apparently I was the first, and we did not get there early, female blogger to hit the "Blogger's Lounge". I have a very hard time believing that.

    I'm pretty sure the secret the computer world is trying to hide from the general population is that you need a new computer monitor. I'm pretty sure all the flat panel TV's support your CPU. Buying a flat TV costs as much or less than a monitor these days and eventually they will all have digital tuners which you will need because in 4 or so years network TV as we know it will be switched to digital signals. That means no more rabbit ears. At least not for your TV anyway.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 2:47 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home