A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, January 28, 2007

    Legal Saver

    As I've stated before, I can't judge. But I can stay out of jail, which apparenty Paris Hilton doesn't want to do. It's also too bad that Nicole Ritchie was exposed in the mix. Although I guess she should have thought about it before she let someone take her picture while she stepped to the tray.

    I like my universal assumptions about people who let their storage lockers expire. I think I'll keep 'em.

    Is this the difference between the rich and the poor? What results in jail time for the gen. pop., makes a great party worth recording for the grotesque & wealthy. Where is my chest full of blow? I'm an Aunt. I have to put my blow away.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 7:49 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home