A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Wednesday, January 17, 2007

    You Can Ring My Bell

    What's Paula Abdul's problem? She would benefit from one of my especially awesome tasting bacon stuffed pork chops. You do not have a friend in the world if they'd let you out of the Green Room like that. I found Alpha Dog to be pretty damn good. It was funny as hell. I like funny movies.

    Our baby has entered the "Golden Years" of child development. It's the developmental stage where a baby wants to hit its head on everything. It's almost like the way a dog can experience the world through tasting. This baby experiences the world through putting it in his mouth and hitting his head on it. The savvy Aunts buy a used infant bicycle helmet on eBAY for "not on an Aunt's watch" precautionary measures. Like a kitten getting used to wearing a collar, you gotta start them early. My idea is to just get him to incrementally get used to wearing it. Earlier this week he kept it on for nearly a minute and a half before he pitched a bitch. I am not a mean or unreasonable person. When the baby stops exhibiting behaviors that are bad for his unfused head plates, he doesn't have to wear the helmet. Or when he can figure out how to take it off. It's that simple.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:15 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home