A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, January 19, 2007

    Programming for Babies

    I watched an entire episode of Blue's Clues AND Dora the Explorer. TeleTubbies is no big deal, but that guy on Blue's Clues is VERY suspect. Now I'm going to play the Dora the Explorer Bingo game. That is so fucking racist. A real Mexican told me it was. I second that emotion.

    DIRT is a show I welcome to my already impacted television watching schedule. Any show that has Courtney Cox getting herself off w/ a vibrator while reading a gossip rag AND features hot drug dealers making people do drugs to prove they aren't cops is a show I'll make time to see. The liberal dose of cursing and sex just dialed it in & locked it up. Not so interesting to babies, but pretty good for this Aunt. On the flip side, it had one Uncle trying to claw his own eyes out with every celebre-filthy frame, but that sounds like a personal problem. I feel about DIRT the same way I felt about Arrested Development. If you make it, the least I can do is watch it.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 11:37 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home