A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, February 09, 2007

    Fly Me To the Moon a/k/a Handle Your Scandal

    I guess I missed the bus yet again. If NASA was looking for a Crazy Lady, I should have been right there interviewing. I can be a woman on a MISSION. A crazy mission. Hell, I've been one. I'm just a little better about keeping my inside thoughts on the inside during the crusade. 900 miles to meet a flight? I've picked up people from the airport too and it's very high pressure. The next time I get busted for stalking/attempted murder I hope Nancy Grace has lots of shit to say about me. Now THAT broad is fucking crazy. First time I've actually sat down and watched her program. Scary crazy. If she in any way represents what's going on in the rest of the country, the pooch is SCREWED.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 6:09 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home