A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, February 09, 2007

    A Pox on You

    Ewww. In addition to the wet cry hole, there are little pustules growing on the baby. This happened the day after his "shots". Either that or he has Chicken Pox. Whatever. I guess this is for a parent to figure out, but it's an Aunt's, or Uncle's, problem to deal with. As a handwashing Aunt, I don't need this. Virulent and super active? There's no way for me to clean everything he's touched. I've heard this is common after innoculations, but it just looks like a huge downer for everyone.

    Not only that, but today I dealt with a serious case of Mud Butt. It even entailed an outfit change. This day can only get better. There's a reason I'm only a part timer.

    Friday Tip: When faced with Mud Butt from your Mud Duck, don't be afraid to throw down a newspaper or two when changing fully blown out diapers. Irritate a baby's tender skin? How about wrap and toss? When we're dealing w/ poop that's potentially everywhere, creating a surface that can go away is good. Typically, I'm not about "wrap and toss", but drastic times call for drastic measures.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 4:10 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home