A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, January 29, 2007

    Legal Saver Update

    I've read that parisexposed.com is owned by the "lady" herself. I'm doubting it only because she doesn't need the money & she most certainly doesn't need the exposure. I don't get it. I find it laughable that there are people who actually feel she's getting a raw deal. When you digitally commit, you're committed. When you write something down or don't use a WILDLY popular device @ my house called a shredder, you're committed. In an unprecedented Google bending weekend the site was stacked. I thought people would have had enough of her, but I was so wrong. I tried to go there too, so there 'ya go. It makes sense that the site will come down either way, so it's time to right click if you care y'all.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 1:22 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home