A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, February 02, 2007

    Scary Movie

    I think you're probably up on this, but if Boston is serious about recovering $750,000 for services rendered, they are crazy. If they could have asked any kid, student of any age or stoner, they would have a solid answer. I'm also not so pleased that Boston tipped their hand. What if something was really wrong? I can't concieve of the lack of preparation and consultation the "authorities" are operating with. And asking for money...please...Massachusetts is not Oregon. They have money. And if they really thought something was up, wasn't it money well spent? I was thoroughly impressed with A.T.H.F before, but now I see the world will share my joy. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Go Williams Street!!!

    BTW, METALOCALYPSE is really good. The talents of Brendon Small, of Home Movies fame, are completely appreciated.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 6:43 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home