A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, February 18, 2007

    Egotrip's The White Rapper Show and Mickey Avalon

    Because I'm a grown ass Aunt w/ no kids, I can listen to dirty white boy rappers like Mickey Avalon whenever I want. BTW, Mickey Avalon is perfoming @ Pop Scene in SF on Feb. 22nd.

    Though I've engaged in several ethical arguments about Egotrip's The White Rapper Show on VH1, I'm still coming out on the side of white. Yeah, yeah...white people acting black...I know. Offensive. The redeeming factor of the show is the thinly veiled contempt exhibited by Serch and pretty much every guest on the show. I'm putting my money on $hamrock to win, place and show. Long live Third Bass!

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:05 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home