A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, February 09, 2007

    Wow. Anna Nicole is Dead.

    I'm not all that surprised. However, as an Aunt, I'm weighing in on this. I only feel sorry for the baby. I can't imagine a series of events that will result in sanity for this little one. I can't see one person that could turn this trainwreck around. I find it particularly sad because, for this one, it's not for lack of money.

    On a related note, it's also kinda annoying that my gossip blogs keep following Lindsay Lohan to her AA meetings. I feel sorry for the other people at the meetings. I guess part of recovery is taking responsibility for your karmic burden, but man, that 's a heavy load. I guess it's been a series of slow "news" days since all the really rich people are doing what they do somewhere warm and slightly exotic.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 7:09 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home